Every shop owner has been through a very long pile of ‘Khata Book’. And to be truth everyone still have that to track the finance that is to be taken and given. It’s very hard to browse through all pages of that ‘Khata Book’ to find a specific transaction on a certain date. So, to tackle that problem ByteCare Technology built an app ‘Mero Karobar‘ to easily manage your business Finance.
Mero Karobar: Nepali Digital Khata
Developed by an amazing group of teens ‘Mero Karobar‘ app is a complete set that any shop owner will ever need. Mero Karobar is a Digital Khata for Nepali shop owners. Now people can easily keep track of their customer Khata directly from the Mero Karobar app and they don’t need traditional paper Khata anymore.
The developer of the app said:
The need to build this app arose when my father was having trouble finding customer name in the shop khata and when he asked me “yesko pani app banaidena hau”
How to use Mero Karobar App?
The following lists are in order, believing you downloaded and logged in as shown in the YouTube video.
- Log in to the app, it will then asks you to enter your business details. You can simply fill it with your shop name, photo, your name, address, and email address.
- It will take you to the home screen of the app. The best thing about this app is it has support for both Nepali and English language.
- You can add your customer right away from your contacts as well as manually by clicking the add new customer button.
- After setting up the customer you can add and deduct the amount and the product for that customer.
Note: Watch the above video to completely setup the app.
Features of Mero Karobar App
- Create your personal digital Khata and keep track of your len-den
- View and Download Customer Reports
- Reminder Feature to collect money faster
- Available in the Nepali Language
- Safe & Secure
- Automatic backup of your data
- Use both offline and online
My opinion on the Mero Karobar app is that it makes the Khata recording so much easier. The app falls under one of the most innovative apps in Nepal for sure. If you are a shop owner or a business person I would love to recommend this app. This app has a small fee of NRs.2000 per year and NRs.1000 per 6 months after 1 month of a free trial.