As we all know Samsung a known and trusted company. Samsung has launched many phones in its A and M series very rapidly. It recently launched a new phone in its M series: Samsung Galaxy M31. In this article, you will know about some of the cool features and price of the new Samsung Galaxy M31 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M31
The Samsung Galaxy M31 contains 64MP quad-camera that can capture high-resolution photos/videos. It has 15W fast charging support with a massive 6000mAh battery. It contains two sorts of RAM sizes according to its price: 6GB and 8 GB. The body is quite similar to its previous phone in the series. This phone has a 6.4 inch super AMOLED display with Gorilla glass-3 protection. The phone comes with 128GB internal storage but it is expandable up to 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy M31 uses Exynos 9611 which makes the phone faster and smoother while gaming or multitasking. Also, it supports android 10 software. There is also a fast fingerprint scanner at the back. Another cool thing is that this phone can capture 4K resolution videos from its front camera too.
- Display: 6.4 inches (1080×2340) Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on front
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm) Octa-core processor
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP, ƒ/1.8 (wide), 8MP, ƒ/2.2 (ultra-wide), 5MP, ƒ/2.4 (macro), 5MP, ƒ/2.2 (depth)
- Front Camera: 32MP, ƒ/2.0 (wide)
- Software: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Battery: 6000mAh Li-po, 15W fast charging support
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colours: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
Price and Availability of Samsung Galaxy M31 in Nepal:
Samsung Galaxy M31 is available in three color variants of Ocean Blue, Space Black, and Red. There are two variants of the phone according to the storage: 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB and the price is listed below:
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage: Rs. 30,999
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage: Rs. 35,699
Also Read: Best mobile phones under Rs.30K in Nepal
This is a new phone in the M series with many incredible features. Both of the versions (6GB RAM and 8GB RAM) are available in Nepal. We can consider this a budget mobile phone too around Rs.30K. The best thing about this phone is its battery life. The long-lasting battery life makes it even more portable and reliable.
The only downgrade of Samsung Galaxy M31 is its durability. As the front panel is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and plastic cover at the back. So, you should be extra careful with the device while holding or storing it. What do you think about this phone? Let us know your opinions in the comment section.